click to register
Singapore (SG) Pets Forums

Singapore (SG) Pets Forums (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/index.php)
-   Frog forums (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   new pacman owner here. kindly share information if you are having one. (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1965)

blur 04-13-2013 08:56 PM

new pacman owner here. kindly share information if you are having one.

1 Attachment(s)
just gotten my pacman frog but its seem to be not eating for the first two day, not too sure if it is because it not familiar with the new environment and feel stress. I was using a normal tap water initailly and he doesnt feel like soaking into the water but after i put some tap water conditioner and its now enjoying the water. but still it is not eating. what need to be done?

ruu 08-14-2013 02:48 AM

nice looking pac man you have. please post more of the pic of it. interesting pet to own.

duocore2 08-14-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blur (Post 4722)
just gotten my pacman frog but its seem to be not eating for the first two day, not too sure if it is because it not familiar with the new environment and feel stress. I was using a normal tap water initailly and he doesnt feel like soaking into the water but after i put some tap water conditioner and its now enjoying the water. but still it is not eating. what need to be done?

You must feed it outside the tank. BTW it is normal for pacman not to eat, I have one. Don't feeding mealworms, feed crickets. PM me for extra informations.

duocore2 08-14-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blur (Post 4722)

ALSO DONT PUT IN GRAVEL. HE WILL EAT IT AND IT MIGHT KILL IT. Put in coco husk. Take it out immediately!!

issacyeo 08-14-2013 08:34 PM

I think its normal. Dun worry too much. It will start feeding once it gets comfortable.

blur 08-15-2013 12:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
hi all,

it getting better now. now it a greedy pac. have learn alot keeping a pac. :thumb:

blur 08-15-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duocore2 (Post 5151)
ALSO DONT PUT IN GRAVEL. HE WILL EAT IT AND IT MIGHT KILL IT. Put in coco husk. Take it out immediately!!

hi duocore2,

can i know where do you get coco fiber? im using forest moss which i heard its not very good for it.

duocore2 08-15-2013 06:56 PM

[QUOTE=blur;5155]hi duocore2,

can i know where do you get coco fiber? im using forest moss which i heard its not very good for it.

Grounded coco fibre/ecoearth, you can get them for your petstore or a florist shop. IF not try the internet and ship one block of ecoearth.

blur 08-15-2013 07:34 PM

oh.. didnt know florist shop sell that.. thank for the advise. any pic for your pac?