click to register
Singapore (SG) Pets Forums

Singapore (SG) Pets Forums (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cat stuff (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   WTS Orijen cat and kitten 6.8kg @ $110 (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2198)

fizzo fatcat 08-13-2013 03:46 PM

WTS Orijen cat and kitten 6.8kg @ $110

Hi guys,

I just wanna share a good deal for a top brand.

I am selling Orijen cat and kitten for only $110. About $30 cheaper than the cheapest shop out there.

Delivery will be an additional $5.

Dont worry, it is not some made from china fake, its the real deal direct from distributor.

fizzo fatcat 08-19-2013 12:50 PM

WTS Orijen cat and kitten 6.8kg @ $110

Hi I have some Orijen dry food to sell off. One of the best dry food around. It is usually pretty ex but i am selling at a huge discount, about $30 off from pet shops.

Orijen Cat and Kitten (6.8kg)
$110

Orijen 6 Fish (6.8kg)
$135

Free delivery to your home.

pm me or sms at 90616270

MOTHER NATURE EVOLVED ALL CATS AS CARNIVORES, DESIGNED TO THRIVE ON A DIET RICH AND VARIED IN FRESH WHOLE MEATS WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS OF FRUITS, BERRIES AND GRASSES.

That’s why ORIJEN CAT & KITTEN features unmatched inclusions of cage-free Cobb chicken and turkey, whole nest-laid eggs and wild-caught northern walleye and Pacific herring — all farmed or fished within our region and then delivered to our kitchens FRESH EACH DAY, so they’re brimming with goodness to nourish your cat or kitten completely.

Loaded with the richly-nourishing meat proteins all cats need to maintain lean muscle mass, ORIJEN’s award-winning low-carbohydrate, low-glycemic formula also supports healthy blood sugars for peak health and optimal body weight in cats of all breeds and lifestages.

Prepared from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients in our award-winning kitchens, ORIJEN is guaranteed to keep your cat or kitten healthy and strong — read our ingredients and we think you’ll agree!

Cat & Kitten | Orijen

INSPIRED BY THE RICH DIVERSITY OF FISH INDIGENOUS TO CANADA’S PRISTINE WATERS, ORIJEN 6 FISH IS PACKED WITH SALTWATER AND FRESHWATER FISH, CAUGHT-WILD AND THEN WHISKED TO OUR KITCHENS AS FRESH AND COLD AS THE WATERS THEY CAME FROM.

Surrounded by Atlantic, pacific and arctic oceans, and blessed with vast unpolluted rivers and lakes, Canada boasts a marine harvest perfectly suited ORIJEN’s philosophy of Biologically AppropriateTM cat foods from fresh regional ingredients.

Loaded with protein-packed fish (80%) to support lean muscle mass, ORIJEN’s low-carbohydrate, low-glycemic formula supports healthy blood sugar levels for peak health and optimum body weight in cats of all breeds and life-stages.

Prepared from Canada’s freshest fish, fruits and berries, in our very own kitchens, award-winning ORIJEN keeps your cat or kitten happy, healthy and strong.

READ OUR INGREDIENTS AND YOU’LL BE HAPPY TOO!

Six Fish Cat | Orijen

Nurarinianwar 05-17-2014 04:07 PM

still selling at the same price?