click to register
Singapore (SG) Pets Forums

Singapore (SG) Pets Forums (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non pets Stuff/others (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The 4-figure money saver for pet owners (https://sgpetslover.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2600)

Willow 03-25-2014 11:20 PM

The 4-figure money saver for pet owners

Don't pay the vet when you can use the money for your precious four legged friend. Anything from tickbites to anti-oxidants for the love of your life is found in just one machine - KANGAN water machine. Enlightened owners are using this instead of loading chemicals into their pets. Text for free trial. 96849291

Willow 03-31-2014 02:33 PM

Why pay vet fees?

My friend recently had to pay the vet close to $20,000 for an operation. Our pets are usually not insured and we pay exorbitant fees to the vet when they are unwell.
Try KANGAN water ionizer. It is a money saver and keeps your pet healthy by supplying the correct pH in the water for drinking and for bathing.
Text "KANGAN Free Demo" to 96849291

Willow 04-03-2014 07:13 PM

How much do you spend on vitamins and visits to the vet? KANGAN water ionizer adjusts the pH level in your water and your pet and family will reap the benefits. Ticks bites, poor coat, and even cases of cancer in your pet can be averted and reversed. Text “KANGAN Free Demo” 96849291.

Willow 04-06-2014 05:31 PM

Think twice before you give water to your pet. KANGAN water ionizer engages micro-cluster technology and produces water with molecule clusters of only 5-6 molecules compared to 15-20 in normal water. This makes the water aggressively anti-oxidant and easily absorbed for a healthier pet. Raise the immunity and eliminate lethargy in your pet. Text "KANGAN Free Demo" to 96849291 and be put off ordinary water forever!

Willow 04-11-2014 11:44 AM

I never thought water could make such a difference until I found KANGAN water. Now my family and I are not only healthier but even my dog has overcome his skin allergy. Through this product, I am also making a tidy sum to supplement my main income. SMS “KANGAN Free Demo” 96849291

KangenDemo.com

Willow 04-15-2014 10:32 AM

Perfect for us, Prefect for your Precious!

Think twice before you give water to your pet. KANGAN water ionizer engages micro-cluster technology and produces water with molecule clusters of only 5-6 molecules compared to 15-20 in normal water. This makes the water aggressively anti-oxidant and easily absorbed for a healthier pet. Raise the immunity and eliminate lethargy in your pet. Text "KANGAN Free Demo" to 96849291 and be put off ordinary water forever!

Watch this video to see why Vets Love this Product.

Dr. Tim Crowe, DVM, explains why Vets and Pets love Kangen water - YouTube

Willow 04-19-2014 12:37 PM

Think twice before you drink mineral or tap water. KANGAN water ionizer will put you off these "healthy" alternatives for good. Text "KANGAN Free Demo" to 96849291 and we will show you the difference alkalized water can make in your life. Many testimonies of reversed diabetes, eczema and even cancer.

Even family pets stop needing the vet!

KangenDemo.com

Watch this video to see why VETS LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Dr. Tim Crowe, DVM, explains why Vets and Pets love Kangen water - YouTube