click to register
Singapore (SG) Pets Forums  

Go Back   Singapore (SG) Pets Forums > SgPetsLover Lost and found corner > Lost and missing pet
Register Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Lost and missing pet Missing/found a dog or cat? post here

Old 06-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
scorpionmarketing

scorpionmarketing average
Default $1,000 Reward for Missing Medium Sized Jack Russell. Going Blind. Needs Attention

“I’ve lost my 5 year old recently adopted medium sized Jack Russell. Oreo is a white and brown neutered male. He slipped out of our family home when my brother left the main gate unlocked near our home Blk 315 Jurong East St.32 on Tuesday 12 June 2012 around 12.45pm while I was at work.

He is terribly missed by our family, and this is his third home. His previous owner decided to put him to sleep. I came across an online advertisement to adopt and care for him to give him another chance at life again and to be part of a loving family.

I am devastated and heartbroken by the loss of my beloved Oreo. I have been out day and night searching for him around my area but I have no luck of finding him.

He is a very well behaved boy who is very friendly with strangers. His right eye is going blind, and long term medication needs to be applied twice a day to slow down the process.

With him missing, his vision will rapidly decline as dirt is built up causing his eye socket to become extremely red. Oreo’s medical appointment and flea and tick medication is also due this month.

I am pleading with anyone who has information or is housing him at the moment to get in touch with me ASAP if you see this advertisement. A $1000 reward will also be given out to anyone with information leading to the safe return of Oreo."

~ appeal by owner

Photos and details at Have you seen a Missing white and brown Jack Russell Dog Lost at Blk 315 Jurong East St.32

scorpionmarketing is offline   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote

#ADS
Feature Ads
Circuit advertisement

AdverPress Cost-per-month Marketing
Join now to place your banner here with your own campaign

Feature Ads is online  

Tags
000, attention, blind, jack, jack russell, jurong east, lost dog, medium, missing, missing dog, reward, russell, sized